Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #156 of (permalink) Old 29th May 2006
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Results Please?

Ok all you peeps out there who have suffered similar incidents. Let's have your feedback on what has developed so far? Paulo, Flashkate, Mark1024.... plz?

I hope you now realise that Renault, whether they admit it publicly or not, have accepted some claims (from those who appear prepared to take matters further) and refused others (from those who seem not so bothered or even whimpish).

Well done Bigatti for getting on their case. Full compensation can't be bad at all. I read your site and you mention "new car".... have you traded it in then? I think that without even reading my earlier postings, you have vindicated everything I said and the advice I gave for people to press the issue with the manufacturer.

I would like to see similar postings from Paulo, Flashkate, Mark1024 and anyone else who has suffered similar failures.

If you have not had satisfaction, you need to get your wits together and threaten to sue jointly.

Best of luck friends,

Currently in vass20's garage:
Citroen Relay 2.2 HDi + Citroen C4 1.6 HDi EGS
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome