Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Highest Mileage Car.. post your mileage

View Single Post
post #345 of (permalink) Old 31st March 2009
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
my car before current was a L reg (93) 306 XRDT, it had 194,500 ish miles on the clock when i sold it last week.
I've owned a fair few tho, a corsa with about 86,000 when bought, took it to 95000. traded that in at car craft for a B.O.S. 05 Vauxhall Meriva - 1.7 CDTI, it had 72,000 on the clock and was totally knackered.

Ended up driving my ex's 08 (new) fiesta about, smacked about 5000 on the clock for her in the couple of months of using it :D when we split it was at about 18,000 (pretty nice milage for a 8 month old car lol.
bought a 306 XTDT (94 L reg) 165,000 on the clock nice car, decent engine, fast, ended up writing it off on the motorway when i got cut up :@ lucky call tho.

my current is a 96 n reg coupe its got 63k, coming to 64k on the clock, nice as anything, except ive jst come up with a slight exhaust problem. :P - only a blow hopefully cheap n fast fix tomoro :D

mileage normally means nothing though, ive seen people with 60k on the clock couple yrs old n the engines r rougher then tarmac. you need engines that have had care shown. regular servicing etc
Currently in xowayneox's garage:
'96 Megane Coupe, 1.6e
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome