Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Wheels and Tyres - Worn Rear Suspension Bushes

View Single Post
post #387 of (permalink) Old 3rd April 2009
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by spottedhaggis View Post
I also had mine done today, but I went for a cheap option, figuring renault wanted to charge me a huge fee for the parts and labour, I opted to buy cheap items instead, paying a mere 28.00 inclusive of next day delivery for 2 x Bushes and then paying 46 per hour to the local garage (the guy that did the work actually owns a laguna 2 as well)

They changed both bushes in 2 hours, charging 92.00 for labour, plus my 28 for the parts

Total bill 120 inclusive of everything

It is also worth noting, that the driver side boot had slipped off, so I asked if they could take a look at it, and they discovered it was not split, pushed it back into place and replaced the plastic click that holds it on with a metal one, and they did that for free.

I for one am going back to them again.

They are the same people that did my intercooler, purchased it online for 118 inclusive, and they charged me 2 hours labour to fit it.

A very good small family run garage where customers def come first.
That's the best sort of place. I've recently found one and I'm hoping they'll keep me happy for a while. Fixed a rattling exhaust effectively for free, then did a weld repair on it when it later broke. Kwik Fit and the like wouldn't go near a welder. Very reasonable prices. Would consider getting them to refurb the turbo , or quote for it at least

Currently in bpowell555's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II 2.2dCi Initiale, 1990 E30 325i Touring (Bavarian Tigzwerken Express)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome