Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Front n/s Wheel well plastic splash guard wotnot

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 30th May 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Front n/s Wheel well plastic splash guard wotnot

Apologies for the potentially confusing thread title, but to be quite honest I'm not too sure what the hell you call these guard parts.

(If some of you are still somewhat in the dark about what I'm bangin on about, basically the plastic trims which lines the inside of the wheel arch - stops water, mud and general gunk being flung towards the engine by the wheel )

Anyways, mine's bust. Dunno how, but it's got a gaping hole in it directly ahead of the wheel. Where could I get replacement trim panels? Also, I've noticed "noises" which I believe are coming from this wheelwell when steering to the right - sounds like tyre is scraping on the plastic. I'm guessing the plastic that's left is out of line and just catching the tyre.

Finally, any suggestions where I can obtain (cheaply) a set of fog lights for my Dynamique? Previous owner had to replace the front bumper - but for some reason, the fitter put on a bumper/grill with no lights!!

Many thanks people.
Currently in LagunaPaul's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II 1.9dCi
  5 Lastest Threads by LagunaPaul
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Slight loss of uuummmppphhh Engines chris m 1 1245 16th April 2007 07:10 PM
What is this for? Cars & motoring Gasjunkie 3 1267 8th April 2007 02:51 PM
MPG is way, way down! Engines LagunaPaul 3 1432 19th November 2006 07:52 PM
Renault Laguna 2 - Entering Radio Code Electronics Orinoco74 23 68785 11th August 2006 07:22 PM
Laguna II Phase I - Drove, stopped and it... Cars & motoring colin39 1 1282 9th August 2006 12:26 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome