Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - front parking sensors on grand scenic

View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 10th April 2009
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
You might find that pressing the doorlock actually unlocked the doors - the child lock switch is all you need to do and then autolocking at 5mph locks the doors from opening from the outside. Never tried it on mine to see exactly what happens when you do what you have said, though.

Originally Posted by indy View Post
I pushed the button on the driver door that locks the back electric windows and child locks the doors. Then I pushed the central locking button beside the gear lever.
that should have meant that the kids could not open the back doors from inside and that no one could open the car from outside.
This was what the salesman we bought the car from referred to as dead locking the back doors.
of course that salesman got moved to a different branch the day after we bought the car.
so we have to contact who ever is available at the dealer now.
I reckon we have dealt with 5 salesmen, both sales and parts manager and various receptionists.
Then I get asked who told you what ie who said it would be new bumper sent from france.
Currently in pghstochaj's garage:
Laguna Coupe 2009 GT DCI 180
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome