Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Parts catalog

Thread: Parts catalog
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 15th April 2009
5th wheel
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
vel.this is my posting from 26/7/06 don't know how to upload page from the thead i started.

Originally Posted by 5th wheel View Post
i have just rang reno,the first chance iv'e had since last week end,early finish at work,after almost 1/2 an hour on the phone the parts assistant who sold me the pads,firstly i must have fitted them wrong,i told him i was sold the wrong pads,he then went off to the workshop foreman,came back, then said if the pads he gave me fitted the calliper i must have forced them in,i replied so you have sold me the wrong pads,he said no,there are two types,a thicker one and a thinner one,i must have given you the thicker ones,i said there for you have sold me the wrong pads he said no iv'e sold you the correct ones for your car,i said they do not fit,you must have given me the thicker pads,he went missing again about 10 mins,came back ,if you bring the car to the workshop the mechanic will have a look if they are fitted incorrect he will put them right but we have to charge you 70.00 ph,how can i drive the car with no brakes,that is not our problem,but you sold me the wrong pads,if you bring the pads back to us we will swop them,iv'e got no car.i can't drive with no brakes.getting nowhere fast i said i will see him saturday put the phone down,the mrs was laughing she could not believe the attitude.any advice for saturday thanks.

Currently in 5th wheel's garage:
56 focus c.max 1.6 zetec / 07 6x2 440A M.A.N
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome