Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna II 2005 central locking

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 17th April 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna II 2005 central locking

I left on the lights and parked the car for about 8 hours. When I returned, surprise, the car was dead. I got in using the emergency key from the passenger door, opened the car and jump started it without a problem. The car drives perfectly and key card start etc. but the card key will not operate the ceitral locking or the automatic WAL system . I got new batterys for the keycards and they show the little red loght for a second when used but the locks dont react. The interior lights do flicker when the card key is pressed to lock.
I have also removed the CL fuse at the side of the Dash and that seems ok, I have phoned 5 Renault dealerships and they didn't hear of the phenomena. So HELP!!! I can lock the car with the internal lock switch and exit via the rear door, open from passenger door and the repeat again. What a pain in the ASS Please HELP
Currently in ardaghmcgrath's garage:
2005 laguna II dynamique 1.9dci estate
  5 Lastest Threads by ardaghmcgrath
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
laguna II Groaning Engines madnoel10 1 623 7th May 2009 08:06 PM
Laguna II 2005 central locking Electronics thetreeman 1 626 17th April 2009 09:51 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome