Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - ESP fault showing?

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 18th April 2009
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Tried that ,several times for sure and it just keeps coming back , it only started after a tyre sensor broke ,thats been fixed but the esp light remains , it may have been a coincidence , i got it read by the clip computer at a local garage (non franchise) and it came up with ....5103 transverse sensor signal permanent.... the garage doesnt know what this means , i have posted this on the forum with no luck so its back to renault who i have had a moan at and they will have another look on friday morning , my alighnment may be out a small amount but the kwickfit man says that will not affect the esp , basically it looks like a computer replacement but my gut feeling is its a sensor and i am about to be robbed by daylight , i wish some-one except renault could help, but thems the laguna breaks ,good luck and let me know how you get on , Alan:loser:
Currently in puma999's garage:
2002 renault laguna 3.0 V6 priviledge, 1973 triumph spitfire ,1976 kawasaki kh 500 ,
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome