Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - refitting original 2002 Clio tape player - stalk problems

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 21st April 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Exclamation refitting original 2002 Clio tape player - stalk problems

Hi, I am selling my 2002 Clio and have removed my Sony CD MP3 player to refit the original Renault tape player. I have removed the adapter which I had to fit in order to have the Sony CD player work with the steering wheel remote, and as far as I can see all the connections are back as they originally were. I have no pushed the unit back and forgot to test the stalk before doing so. Typically, I do not have pins handy to pull the unit back out and I am due to let the car go on sunday so I am kinda racing against time to get the stalk working again with the original player. Can anyone draw me a really simple diagram of the wiring so when I get the pins I can just whip the unit out and correct whatever it is I have done wrong? I am panicing a bit as I was sure everything was in its original place. Pleas help :-) and quick! Many Thanks in advance
  5 Lastest Threads by elyssa
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
refitting original 2002 Clio tape player - stalk... Electronics joker1986uk 1 1573 21st April 2009 10:27 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome