Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna III + Parrot MKI 9200

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 22nd April 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
Any Parrot kit should fit directly to the Renault wiring, as it's standard ISO. At least that's the case with the Lag II - I can't see why they'd dump the ISO convention on the III.

The only tweaks you should need are to swap the permanent and ignition live feeds (Parrot incorrectly refer to it as 'reverse polarity' in their instrutions) and connect the mute wire to 'Mute 3.' You may have already done this for the Nissan.

Your only other problem might be the location of the ISO plugs. Some systems have a separate amplifier stowed elsewhere in the car, and that's where the ISOs will be located. Sometimes the amp is nowhere near the dash, so you need extension leads.
Thanks Horatio.

Your right - I had to swap them in the Nissan, after a few weeks it refused to play from my Ipod anymore although the phone worked fine. 10 minutes on the phone to Parrot and found out I wasn't seeing the Goodbye screen so dash out again, swap them over and jobs a good un !

The car only has the standard Single CD player in it, so i'd be surprised if it had a separate amplifier elsewhere, but I guess i'll find out soon enough.

Do you guys know if there is a guide on here for taking apart the dash / stereo removal on the Laguna III ?

Currently in Donkeh's garage:
2010 Renault Laguna III Dynamique S 2.0 dCi 150 Sports Tourer
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome