Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio II: Console/dash light gone out after jump start

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 22nd April 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to smiiithy Send a message via Yahoo to smiiithy
Clio II: Console/dash light gone out after jump start

Hi all,

I've got a problem with the light behind my speed dials and the buttons on my radio.

A few nights ago I accidently left my interior light on all night. I found the battery to be flat the next morning and had to jump start the car.

Ever since, the light behind my speed dial and rev counter has been out as has the lights for the buttons on the CD player. I've had a little look at the fuses but can't find the right one for the console/dash light. It***8217;s becoming really annoying and rather dangerous not knowing what speed I am travelling at night.

Could jump starting the car have blown the fuse or the bulb? Which fuse is it? What should I try first?

Thanks in advance,

Currently in smiiithy's garage:
Renault Clio 1.5 dCi Dynamique
  5 Lastest Threads by smiiithy
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
2002 Renault Clio 1.5 dCi glow plug removal Engines smiiithy 4 7492 5th October 2009 02:27 PM
2002 Clio - External Temprature Gauge Heating & cooling petrashin 2 1516 24th July 2009 03:32 PM
Clio II: Console/dash light gone out after jump... Electronics smiiithy 1 1791 22nd April 2009 11:54 PM
Wind noise on a 2002 Clio driving me INSANE!! Bodywork smiiithy 5 3028 31st March 2009 02:42 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome