Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Car Tax question.

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 25th April 2009
Diamond member
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 205
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Take your insurance cover note, MOT cert. and filled in registration document to a Post office near to where you are collecting the car from fill in the appropriate new form V11 I think and they will issue you with a tax disc and send off the registration documents for you. If you got your insurance on line you should be able to print off a cover note. Im sure the seller would keep the car off road for you until you came back from the post office.
Currently in Daddio's garage:
2005 Grand Scenic 1.5 dci
Daddio is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome