Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - MMMM what are they ???

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 27th April 2009
Technical Supremo

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 42,934
Nominated 16 Times in 67 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 28
Thanks: 371
Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,711 Posts
I may be wrong but I think they are known as stone chip guards. A set of short mudflaps may do the same job unless you are trying to hide damage
Currently in madnoel10's garage:
Honda Civic 1.4l
madnoel10 is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome