Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna 2004 2.0 Turbo Initiale

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 30th April 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks again (Noel and Dave)

Yeah the dealer mentioned something about 3 months, however he also said that I could purchase an extension to 12 months (I'll ask him next week how much that will cost).

Glad to hear about it being reliable if serviced properly in the past. Apparently the car has been known to the dealer since new and they have done all the servicing. So a big comfort factor there.

Also thanks for the wisebuyers link. I have never used that before (always Parkers), wisebuyers is far better. So far as I can make out 4.5k is about right (for a very very low mileage).

Can anyone point me to a link as to what was standard equipment on the 2004 Initiale as well as some pictures of what I can expect? I don't get to see the car until the week after next.

Have not owned a Renault for years (last one was a R16!), no sorry scrub that, I did have a R25 at one point (rubbish car, like a boat).

Would prefer to have an Audi S8 or S6, but SWMBO would kill me me I drove home with one of those!

Do I get banned from these forums for saying nice things about German cars? :loser:

Currently in Fiz's garage:
2004 Renault Laguna II 2.0T, Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 Ltd
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome