Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 4000 mile Spanish tune up

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 1st May 2009 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by lost_yeti View Post
Did a trip similar to that last year. We were at the house in Benidorm when the wife decided she was fed up with the weather so we went for a drive from Alicante - Granada - Seville - Portimao (Portugal) Day 1 then for good measure we went Portimao - Seville - Jerez - Algeciras - Gibraltar Day 2 followed by Gibraltar - Malaga - Almeria - Murcia - Alicante Day 3. in a Grand Espace with the wife 3 kids and my mother.
Road Warrior! We were in a big family group (9 of us) in a villa near Granada. After the drive down weren't up for any trips longer than Seville though would like to go back and try for Gibraltar and some of the national parks in the mountains They serve alot of wild boar apparently

Will try and get some pics up - unfortunately the missus couldn't work out the video on my phone when I was jostling with the clio

Enjoy yer trip dave

ps. I wasn't doing anything dangerous - roads were straight and empty and its was late afternoon. Just mistook 120kmh for mph

Currently in bpowell555's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II 2.2dCi Initiale, 1990 E30 325i Touring (Bavarian Tigzwerken Express)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome