Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 2001 Grand Espace electronic display gremlins

View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 2nd May 2009 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Thumbs up

Cheers for the invite Jules, got it sorted though - just had to reset it for myself, dunno how long it will last.

I don't make a habit of meeting up with folk I have contact with online, especially one who may feel they have reason to jam a screwdriver into my earhole LOL

I'm sure that's not the case though, you seem like a well mannered person, sorry for offending you then going off on one at you, not usually my style.

Hope all is well in sunny Kirkliston, the hometown of Ian Forrest (ex-Touring car driver/Racing instructor/TV celebrity)

Takes me back that does.............., used to know a couple of other folk that lived out your way, not seen either of them for years now.

Anyway, hope you understand about not meeting up.

On another note: I think there's an earthing problem on these EspaceIII's that's causing the display to APPEAR to malfunction, costing owners a fortune and making the dealers a pretty penny, I have made it my mission to find out what/where it is.
Currently in Spanner_Brain's garage:
2001 Grand Espace 2.0 16V privilege, Audi A4 2.8 V6 Quattro
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome