Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - How to disable the high emission warning light

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th May 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
How to disable the high emission warning light

Hi there i own a scenic exp+ auto 1.6 petrol on an 03 plate i need to find out how to disbale the emission warning light, would it be possible to disable the LED or is there a fuse this stupid light is doing my head in

this car runs a dream and has done so with the high emission warning light on for the last 12000 miles i have had the faults read many times every time a different fault I.E. coil packs which the garage tested and told me they where fine, this car could not run any smoother first time starter 7 days a week all in all an awesome car i was advised by two garages that the ecu was sending fault codes that where not there at random, Which is why i want to just disable the light.

Currently in sneekyshark's garage:
  5 Lastest Threads by sneekyshark
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
How to disable the high emission warning light Electronics madnoel10 3 1399 7th May 2009 09:31 PM
03 scenic new alpine headunit what cables do i... Electronics Goldie 1 642 18th March 2009 10:26 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome