Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 2001 laguna Xenon headlights moving on own

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 8th May 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
thanx for your reply. yes the front leveling sensor has been checked and is working fine. you say about one of the motors on the headlights, if one of these are faulty could it make both headlights move at the same time as it's always both that are moving at the same time.

i know Renault say its not showing any faults but they must have just put there computer on the car and taken it's word for it instead of checking connections and voltages by hand and eye.

Have spoke to Renault yesterday and they have agreed that all they can do is have the car over night and then they can see the lights moving in the dark for them selfs. they will not charge me for this and i have set the maximum bill at 1 hours labour in the workshop.

This can be the only option left really as they are just taking my word for it and i think they need to drive it them selfs to see what i am seeing. Just cant believe im the first to experience this problem, Renault say.
Currently in markbutcher's garage:
2001 renault laguna II 1.9dci
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome