Me wheelie-bin is in for a mega list of repairs tomorrow. This will be where Lookers Renault Stockport get a gold star or black mark in these forums me reckons. Its going in for many things already mentioned in these forums, so we will see.
1. Squealing brakes at low speed.
2. Grinding brakes at high speed.
3. Noisy (farting) front wipers - 2nd visit.
4. Fishy smell from aircon.
5. Noise on startup - (Dephaser pulley?)
6. Rear seat belt recall.
7. Whining noise from engine (pulley related?)
8. Jerky/jolty gear change from auto box under hard acceleration (might be pushing it with this one as its only a 1.6 auto after all !!!)
Soon" and spanner symbol up after only 11K miles (
So thanks to these forums I go armed knowing that all you lot are right behind me....YES??
GOOD... that means one of you boogers can give me a lift home