Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - New Car Refund

Thread: New Car Refund
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 8th May 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
New Car Refund

We've recently bought a new clio iii. There are a few problems with it, the main problem is a resonance noise. The problem is undeniable, no other car makes this noise, it's unacceptable. Dealer has tried fixing the problem twice and will soon have it for 3 days solid to try again.

However, we suspect they will not be able to fix it. So our problem will be what to do then. We can't really ask for a replacement because there won't be any left due to the facelift model about to launch. Our car was pretty much the last one in the UK with this spec.

Has anyone had any success in getting a refund for a new car (preferably Renault) or can give any advice? We bought outright, not HP. The 3 days the Dealer will next have the car for will bring us to 1 day more than a month since we got the car.
Currently in i-am-andrew's garage:
2009 Clio III 1.2 Turbo Dynamique S
  5 Lastest Threads by i-am-andrew
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clio III Tweeters Electronics i-am-andrew 1 1706 20th April 2012 06:25 PM
Renault Clio 3 - Rattle From Tailgate Bodywork tom928 5 7226 27th December 2009 10:28 PM
What car have I got?! Cars & motoring i-am-andrew 9 1695 17th November 2009 12:07 PM
Brake Squeal on New Car Wheels & tyres i-am-andrew 4 1940 26th June 2009 04:46 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome