Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - renault master 2002 remote locking

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 9th May 2009
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Over 18s only! OK - here's what I can find on this one:

I had a good scout about and found an interesting document you may want to have a look at.

Google this:

This will lead you to an interesting pdf file with this title, the english is a bit shaky but the info is there.

What I DID notice is that it says if you have a "multiplexed" system that you will need to take it to renault as only they can do it.....grrrrr typical.

I get the feeling that may include your van given that it also states that the info applies to vehicles up to 2001/2002

Hope this info is still useful, it is difficult to digest LOL.

Can anyone shed more light on this multiplex thing? dunno anything about it myself.

Does mastercj need to go to the stealers because his van has a multiplexed system???

One last thing I noted was that if the RF receiver happens to be located in the dash and for whatever reason the dash fails, if it's been replaced second hand, the plip from the vehicle it came out of must be used as the receiver code can only be programmed once!!!!

So if your RF IS in the dash and the dash has been replaced they maybe didn't get the plip for that dash......DOH!

Hopefully that aint the case though mate, you said only the mileage is digital so not as likely to need replaced as these daft all singing - all dancing - all breaking and Sh*tt*ng our hard earned down the toilet dashboards

COOL - yes.

Worth it? - HELL NO.
Currently in Spanner_Brain's garage:
2001 Grand Espace 2.0 16V privilege, Audi A4 2.8 V6 Quattro
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome