Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scenic RX4 Trip Computer

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10th May 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Scenic RX4 Trip Computer

Hi All, I've just replaced my wife's R Reg Scenic with an X Reg RX4, which is great. However, it didn't come with a manual and I have a few questions about the trip computer that I hope someone can help me with:
1) I can work out most of the displays but a few elude me (and I'm at work now so will have to type them from memory, so I may miss some or the order may be wrong)
a) Total miles - Cool, no probs there
b) M - Miles since reset?
c) G - Miles per Gallon?
d) M - Again miles since reset? It seems to be that but seems to be a seperate reset
e) G - Miles until empty
f) There may be another one, not sure. I'll edit this when I've checked unless someone has the manual handy and can straightem me out.

2) The Miles left till empty seems to go to dashes at around 40 miles. Is this normal? Surely that's when you really need that feature?

3) (Not the trip computer but while I'm at it) The stereo cuts out if the volume is raised too high. Is this a normal thing to protect the speakers, or is it a fault. It's cut out at 28, 23 and 21 so far, but depending on what was playing, the actual volume level may have been the same.

Currently in RussF's garage:
1998 X Reg Megane Scenic RX4
  5 Lastest Threads by RussF
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Scenic RX4 Trip Computer Electronics RussF 2 1213 10th May 2009 06:49 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome