Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - I hate bad drivers!

View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 14th May 2009
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3

twillco - the insurance company would find that the reverse lights were on at the time of impact on the ferrari - apparently if the bulb is smashed when operating it can be told apart from one which wasn't on at the time.

That is if it had reverse lights and they did get smashed (speaking hypothetically of course LOL)

There are just so many more cars/drivers from every background on the roads these days it has become a much more common phenomena, complete wallopers and sh*tbags/dimwits driving when they are clearly incapable of doing so safely or courteously.

Boils my blood as well but as the man says, just gotta live with it.
Some folk defo got their licenses from a cornflakes box. When I passed my test there were hardly any cars about even at rush hour, these days everybody and their daft auntie who can't remember left from right or what the thing that sticks out beside the steering wheel does and is scared of reverse parking are on the road, that's just an example, some women can actually drive very well LOL...

No, I know most folk are fine regardless of age/sex etc, it's just that too many plebs are behind the wheel in ever growing numbers.
Currently in Spanner_Brain's garage:
2001 Grand Espace 2.0 16V privilege, Audi A4 2.8 V6 Quattro
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome