Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Radio and side door locking

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 14th May 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Lightbulb Radio and side door locking

Hi, New member today as I have just brought an Espace 2.0 Auto RT 1998 and know little about them.
Hopefully someone can help with a couple of small problems. On the case with one already (dash lights) as I have seen an old post with the info Thanks.

I brought the car without a radio fitted (last owner removed it to have an after market fitted) all original leads appear to be intact so I would like to fit an original back in so I can use the steering wheel controls, can anyone tell me the model radio I need please.
The other thing is the seller had to change the battery when I picked it up as it went flat (while I waited) this was fine but when I got home I noticed that the middle doors wont lock I am pretty sure they were fine before it was changed? the rest are fine on the key remote is there something I should be doing to reset it? Any help would be appreciated.
Currently in CLawes's garage:
1998 Espace 2.0 rt Saab 93 2.0t
  5 Lastest Threads by CLawes
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Espace central locking Electronics CLawes 3 1035 15th May 2009 07:08 PM
Radio and side door locking Electronics dave_mezza2006 1 653 14th May 2009 10:41 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome