Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - best place to buy new window regulator

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 18th May 2009
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Hondo, is it possible this would work on megane CC rear windows, I have a passenger side rear which does not always come up but clicks instead, like the motor is trying to catch hold of the cable but just missing, I have to use my driver window button for that rear window and hold it up till the motor clicks, release it and keep doing this until it catches window then rolls up nice and smooth, may be ok for a week or so but sometimes next roof opening it does it again it is very intermitant I have noticed though this window when down sits very low compared to the other one, you can't see it yet you can just see the tip of the driver rear when fully open.
I need to get in and have a look at what s happening in there sound to me it need a reg but if I can reset the height perhaps that will sort it's head out about where this window should be height wise, perhaps it is opening to low hopefully! bet it not really!
Currently in christopherM's garage:
Megane CC 1.9Dci 2004 & Megane Coupe 1.4 16v 1999
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome