Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna 2004 2.0 Turbo Initiale

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 19th May 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Well, just to update this thread and ask, yet another, question if I may. :loser:

So, last week I drove home a great Laguna. In fact it exceeded my expectations. Pristine condition, 22k miles, pearl black, drives like new on a 04 plate. Just to be on the safe side I took the 12 months warranty which I can renew in 11 months time. Dealer did a full service including cam belt etc. So I'm a happy camper.

Now the question. On the net somewhere (Parkers) it says that this model (2.0T Initiale Auto Petrol) comes with telephone prep as standard. For the life of me nothing like that is obvious. Any ideas? Maybe that is a misprint on Parkers?

Don't like the satNav system, too complicated inputting a new destination mid journey. TMC works a treat though.

Oh another question if I may. The electric seat operation is not intuitive. Handbook says, for passenger seat, that it is only operational whilst drivers door is open, or something like that. And then something else about 40 minutes count down. On Sunday I thought the whole system had blown, but then it became operational once I turned off car, locked and then unlocked. Obviously some inbuilt safety logic. What's the actual sequence I should become familiar with please?

Currently in Fiz's garage:
2004 Renault Laguna II 2.0T, Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 Ltd
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome