Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - advice on buying espace

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 20th May 2009
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Originally Posted by nick2924 View Post
Hi, im possibly going to buy a 04 2.2 dci Espace expression next week. I looked at what car reviews and was a bit concerned at some of the reliability issues. Is it that only people who have bad ones post reviews or are they very problematic. Thanks.
Hi,iam sorry i can't help you with 04 Espace but what i can help you with is what i have been reading on here for a few years and other sites and its like you say it does tend to be the bad that always pops up and like Truckbusuk says not many come on and praise there Mottah only when they have problems,as i said i can't speak for the 04 myself as i drive a 2002 Mk III Phase III 2.0 16V F4R Auto Expression that has been good to me apart from the normal wear and tear parts which from my local motor factors seen to be well priced and if iam beat my local independent do work for me,so when its time to buy all i will say is give it a good check over first and if at all possible get a good comprehensive warranty if possible?,good luck and please keep us posted to what you decide to do all the best Donald
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome