Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - a dashboard light come on and i got no power

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 22nd May 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Angry a dashboard light come on and i got no power

i just bought a renault megane 1.4rn classic its a petrol. its on spanish plates as I live in spain and its a 1996. I was experiancing problems with the key locking and unlocking the car, therefore I replaced the battery in the key but this had no affect the problem still persisted. then 1 day it just would not lock the car up therefore i left it unlocked till the next morning and it would not lock the car up at all it just would not work. thus giving me a problem as the immobiliser was on and now I can not start the car up. Just to add to my bad luck there is a light on, on the dashboard its a zig zag light and now i have just ignition lights on and no other power, lights, hazzards but i can do 1 of the electric windows up, and I have one of the electric windows down I hope it doesnt rain! does anyone know of this problem? please advise as im pullin my hair out.
Currently in nomad71's garage:
renault megane 1.4 classic 1996
  5 Lastest Threads by nomad71
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
a dashboard light come on and i got no power Electronics Spanner_Brain 1 1089 22nd May 2009 06:42 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome