Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio WIndow regulator

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 28th May 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Clio WIndow regulator

Today i took a look at a friends clio, the passenger window wont work, cant appear to hear it doing anything.., i got the door panel off but ran out of time (30mins) now that i know how to get it off should be much faster, and ill have an hour 2moz...

question is, while the panel is easy to take off, is it OK to unplug the Airbag wire? theres a funny airbag thing on the door handle to turn off the airbag, it wont make the car upset will it (SRS error etc??) so long as key is out the ignition..

and also, the window regulator appears to be behind the metal inner door, strange design to me, used to workin on vw and mercs/.. how do i get to the regulator? i see the 3 bolts that hold the thing in place, but well just hope if someones done it, would be great to attempt it 2moz with a bit more knowledge.

how easy is it to remove?
also, seem as there appears to be no noise whatsoever when u press the passenger window from either side of the car? any idea what the most likely cause would be?
i thought maybe wire snapped but maybe if theres no noise at all it might be something else?

thanks in advance!
  5 Lastest Threads by coolpot
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
ClioMk2 Window Stuck up - how to lower? Electronics madnoel10 1 1242 8th June 2009 03:17 PM
Clio WIndow regulator Bodywork katychapman85 1 4087 28th May 2009 04:19 PM
2002 Clio Hazard lights/ indicator problem? Electronics Quik_0706 3 1906 27th January 2009 02:56 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome