Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Window won't open

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 2nd June 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Well I'm back and I'm not a happy bunny. Due to an injury I couldn't do the job myself, I was waiting to recover but its amazing how inconvenient it is when your driver window won't open. To cut a long story short, I'm the family taxi, I seem to run everyone around, so they got together and said "for goodness sake book it in and we will pay". So I booked it in, asking Renault to see what the problem was, well besides the clip being broke, the regulator was trashed too, cable everywhere, springs and plastic in the bottom of the door. 315 to repair, but at least the window opens, and better and quieter than it did before, so it must have been dodgy for a while. I'm just angry that Renault didn't recall all the mark II's when they realised that there was a problem with the clip, but then again its all about money isn't it. I'm just hoping the other windows don't go the same way, they're rarely opened as I have air conditioning.
Currently in CrazyChick's garage:
2011 Renault Scenic 1.6dCi Dynamique TomTom
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome