Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 2003 espace dashboard "instrument cluster

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 3rd June 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
2003 espace dashboard "instrument cluster

elo ppl i am lookin for some techical info regarding the dash out of a 2003 renault espace, was intermittantly looseing all dispaly ie black display nothing at all then would sometimes come on at random, i checked the complete unit for dryjoints bad connections etc can find nothingi resoldered the complete unit still no joy, so i removed the flouresent display module to get acess to the 2 micros & the majority of the electronics that control the dashboard done a lot of meter checks cant find nothing amiss, i read some were that theres a diode & poss a transistor that can cause this power dead symtom id greatly appreciate any info regarding locateing the fault on this unit from what i can gather theres no inverter supply to the dispaly psu also i caint find a 5volt line only the vcc12 v seems to be present ive spent a lot of time on this dash desoldering is very time consuming & difficult heres hopeing derv
  5 Lastest Threads by derv
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
2003 espace dashboard "instrument cluster Electronics derv 4 3333 3rd June 2009 07:14 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome