Join Date: May 2009
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
This morning the car was dead again, everything goes off when key in the crank position. First time I had to bump it and it started fine. Stopped at local garage to check battery wasn't faulty. Exactly the same off the garage battery, had to bump it again. They suggested goosed ignition switch. I took the solenoid energizer lead off and ran a meter to it and earth and i am getting 12volts there every time I try and crank the engine, I'm sure that lead goes straight to the ignition switch so would that be ruled out?
Any thoughts appreciated, i'm getting thoroughly p***ed off with this now!
Currently in haydnsclio1.4's garage:
1998 Clio 1.4RT