Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - anyone recommend a laptop?

View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 8th June 2009
Platinum member
Nominated 3 Times in 11 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
Quick........ take it back........

that (SALES 'ONLY' COMPANY) are a utter rip off, thats why i said use web for ordering... (on another thread)

please tell me you didnt buy thier worthless extended warranty as well...
its rubbish.... cos their service sucks, they will lose your PC for months and it will come back wiped to factory level, if it ever gets sent in for repair...

i only ever go there to:

A. Laugh at the ridiculously high margins the rip off all thier suckers (customers) by.

B. check out what some product really looks and feels like, before i buy it online for half the price.

oh and Norton (any software they make) is utter rubbish.
You do know that they dont have any qualified IT staff in thier showrooms. They are only qualified to ask (would you like that with fries and coke sir)....

[if you ever have to take a PC in they will rip all you personal data/Pics and mp3's/iTunes/Movies/Games off the PC and share them with all the staff/other branches, then charge you 30-50 for accidently(on purpose) deleting a load of your critical personal data and defragmenting you hdd with the windows defrag. and thats if they dont reformat your Hdd for the hell of it (oh, they will also install a new copy of your Operating system and charge you for a new copy and other software).
I personally would trust a russian hacker with my wallet more than any (that companys) staff with my PC.]

The monkeys wearing the pink or is it green these days are only looking to push product! (any product, no really Any product!, especially ones you have no need of or ever will) on the suckers that walk in the door...
and only to keep up thier sales stats, cos if they drop they get fired, faster than your new pc will BSOD or catch a virus with that mickey mouse Norton product installed...

i am almost back on New Deal down the dole office, i would rather slit my wrists than work for that 'high street retailer' .

Did you notice they are promoting P2P online Piracy with their adverts, that bunch are even more dodgy that the Reputation of Mk2 Laguna's...... or the curent UK.Gov
Currently in mord's garage:
The CreditCard Holes sooo DEEEEP NASA have put up warning signs about a black hole on the Driveway: update, the driveway and home have fallen in...

Last edited by Pat.w; 9th June 2009 at 02:17 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome