Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - '98 Laguna I suddenly won't start.

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 9th June 2009
Platinum member
Nominated 3 Times in 11 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
the fuel pump is under the flat round rubber cover just forward of the spare tyre. pop that off and its that round white thing with the 2 pipes and 1 electrical connector.
You WILL! need a special Renault tool to take it off, cost me about 50 for it, no i dont have it anymore i sold it to my local garage as it was a universal adjustable one and they had been trying like mad to find a similar tool from various parts suppliers.

the fuel pump controller will be located under the drivers seat, there is a seam/flap just under the front of the seat in the carpet, the box under there should be it.

Though there is a second one on other models under the passenger seat as well, not sure what that one does (leccy seats controller/dashboard computer/cruise control, etc)???
Currently in mord's garage:
The CreditCard Holes sooo DEEEEP NASA have put up warning signs about a black hole on the Driveway: update, the driveway and home have fallen in...
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome