Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 3 litre diesel Espace - when did they get ESP?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12th June 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
3 litre diesel Espace - when did they get ESP?

Hi all,
I am about to move to UK from NZ in a week. I want to get a 3 litre diesel Grand Espace secondhand. My reasoning is that they dont use much more fuel than the 2.2 (with my heavy foot, possibly less) and I would hope that the 3 litre Nissan motor is more reliable than the 2.2 Renault motor.

In NZ Espaces are hen's teeth

I want to spend 6000-10,000 pounds, low mileage (50-60k), and want max safety features for the offspring.

When did Renault add all the bells and whistles such as ESP, traction and understeer control to the range?

How much better is the optional panoramic roof?

When did the curtain airbags to all 3 rows of seats become standard?

Any helpful advice is very much appreciated. i am a petrolhead but fairly Renault-ignorant - NZ is full of Jap stuff and big Aussie sedans

thanks in advance , Al, NZ
Currently in AL NZ's garage:
ford falcon wagon, toyota camry wagon
  5 Lastest Threads by AL NZ
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna II 2.2 turboDiesel - which oil? Engines AL NZ 3 1403 2nd December 2009 12:42 PM
3 litre diesel Espace - when did they get ESP? Cars & motoring saabguy 2 1383 12th June 2009 02:30 AM
Espace IV - which engine? Engines lost_yeti 8 1372 22nd April 2009 08:56 AM
hi from NZ - want an Espace - advice please Welcome to RenaultForums hugh121 5 1332 11th January 2007 10:12 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome