Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Front Washers Working With Rear Switch*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 12th June 2009
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to owenstringer

it doesn't really matter what Clio you have got, you can take the bottle out or you don't have to if you don't want to. you need to start with taking the rubber seal off this is the 0ne that bonnet seats on and then start with taking the black panels off, it may be obvious to take the window wiper off of the motors or if you have smallish hands then you can reach under the panel and all you do is pull the motor out of the bottle and disconnect the lead and pipe, just note wat pipe goes on witch pump outlet. make sure you don't loose the little rubber seal as you will need this to go on the new pump. i hope i have explained this well if you have any problems you can get me on good luck. just a quick 1 on the Clio there is 3 different types of motor the difference is the electrical connection so it might pay to remove the motor before you buy. or you can buy one from Renault for about 38 quid
Currently in owenstringer's garage:
Megane 2 1.6 dynamique 2004

Last edited by davesss; 11th November 2009 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Email address deleted,Use PM or answer on the forum
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome