Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Should i cut my losses and upgrade ???

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 14th June 2009 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 3 Times in 11 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 4
yeah the LPG is gonna be in the region of 1600, just depends on what or where you go.

i have seen lots of warnings about avoiding Turkish LPG kits, unsafe or fault prone by the looks of it.
its got to be done correctly, with full warranty, and yearly servicing is a must (conversion cert's are a must, as the insurance co's insist, and its also your garantee that its been done right).

Looks like theres a lot of politics going on about accreditation for LPG installation between different companys.

i checked the car, there is a littel of that awfoul stuff still on the underside, ill have a go at washing the last of it off in the morning, didnt help its baked on.

now regarding upgrades,

can i throw in the satnav stuff on my laggy2.?

its a privalege 1.8 16v, half leather trim, carbosse stereo (which i was impressed sounds quiet good) with a useless 6 cd mutlichanger in the boot (i gave up with cd's years ago, now use a mp3 car player.)

can ESR also be retro fitted ???

Is there a uprated suspension setup for these (factory fit) that would increase the firmness of the ride.?
(i think i got bouncy soft oil shocks)
definatly looking at throwing on a MAD rear suspension boost for towing/heavy loads.

and does anyone recommend a nice backbox with dual/quad chromed pipes.

yup got a new car and still cant stop my bad habbit of pimping it up a bit.:loser:
Currently in mord's garage:
The CreditCard Holes sooo DEEEEP NASA have put up warning signs about a black hole on the Driveway: update, the driveway and home have fallen in...
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome