Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - clio airbag light and electrics going off

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 16th June 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
clio airbag light and electrics going off

ok hi there, the airbag light on the dash is still coming on after 3-4 times in the garage, ive read all the stuff about connectors under seats blahblah, the guys in the garage have taken the connectors off and solderd the wires which is supposed to fix it but it hasnt, they said they need to take the seats out and do stuff with the seatbelt retentioner???does this sound right to you?
also the electrics on my dash go off randomly somtimes ie. all the dials stop working clock goes off, i asked in another garage about it and the guy said its because its shorting out because i moved somthing when i fitted my stereo which i think is BS because theres nothing behind there to do with it is there?could be because the batterys not powerfull enough?i dont have dimming lights or anything with mono amp 11000wrms and 4 channel doing 4x100wrms. which is fine to me,
anyone got any ideas what this could be?
Currently in OvEr_KiLL's garage:
clio mk2 1.2rn 1998
  5 Lastest Threads by OvEr_KiLL
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clio Accelerator pedal too low Engines seandavis 8 3089 3rd July 2009 12:24 PM
anyone know.. Engines OvEr_KiLL 2 785 19th June 2009 02:28 PM
clio airbag light and electrics going off Electronics OvEr_KiLL 8 2100 16th June 2009 12:19 PM
clio induction kit Induction OvEr_KiLL 7 3208 16th June 2009 12:10 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome