Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Multiple electronic problems - Megane

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 17th June 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Multiple electronic problems - Megane

Hi. Been scouring the forums and seems many informed folk on here so hoping one of you can guide me in the right direction.

I have a plethora of elctrical issues with my 04 Megane (1.5 dynamique dci) and am wondering if they could all be related or if I'm looking at footing multiple bills for repairs.

Engine Management / Service Warning is on.Has been into the garage and seems to be suggesting 4 faults which the mechanic said are not there. He reset the warnings and it went away for a few hours then came back and stays on constantly.

Drivers side window doesn't work before warrant expired it did the same thing and had the whole unit replced. However it now doesn't work MOST of the time. Seems to come back briefly when something else fails then stops again so suggests motor etc is ok.

Airbag light onDid this years ago and just went away. Now permenant

Steering wheel makes a horrid clicking noise when turned so far in either direction. Started about same time as airbag light coming on. Connection??

Front passenger side indicator not working noice is at double speed indicating fault - most recent failure this one

Air con doesn't work Hasn't for over 12 months

Do you think these could be related? Earthing or short circuit somewhere?? Passed its MOT in May! I wondered if the steering was catching something and causing probs but alas I know nothing about cars

Sorry for the essay and thanks in advace

5 Lastest Threads by StephenDon24
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Multiple electronic problems - Megane Electronics dave_mezza2006 8 1726 17th June 2009 12:33 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome