Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Do i have tyre pressure sensors and reversing sensors!!!!HELP!!!!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 18th June 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Do i have tyre pressure sensors and reversing sensors!!!!HELP!!!!

I have a 03 1.9dci laguna sport tourer dynamique but im a bit has reversing sensors in the back bumper but when i select reverse theres no sound,is there anyway i can confirm whether or not they work or has my bumper been replaced with a second hand one that happened to have the sensors on at somepoint in its life.
Ihave checked that the reversing lights come on when i select reverse but i dont know were or if there is a fuse for the parking sensor system or were the sounder is to test it????
Also does anyone know if my model would come with tyre pressure sensors as standard,all the wheels have coloured coded valves and there is the door open display which usually would display the tyres but there is no tyres displayed as if the system is dead,is there anyway i can test to see if the system is fitted and turned off or it was ever fitted in the first place?
Thanks in advance if anyone can help me!
Currently in privelegedvelsatis's garage:
2003 Vel Satis 2.2DCI Priveledge
  5 Lastest Threads by privelegedvelsatis
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Scenic Offside doors Bodywork privelegedvelsatis 0 700 14th April 2011 03:13 PM
electronic hanbrake replacement Electronics Asterix 1 783 11th April 2011 07:10 AM
Do i have tyre pressure sensors and reversing... Electronics madnoel10 1 971 18th June 2009 05:25 PM
Clio Radio Code !HELP! Electronics sultzer 12 2137 6th March 2008 10:08 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome