Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna Brainteaser - Won't Start, Not Keycard Related

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 21st June 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
I took the ******* car car to the garage a week ago. They charged me Ł300 for diagnostics and a new starter motor and a car wash which I didn't even ask for. Worked fine for a week. Car refused to start again today - another hot day! God damn lagunas!!!! I'm so sick of this car now. When I can afford to trade it in after being financially raped again by the garage then I am inviting everyone to join me at the scrappies to beat the everlovin' proverbial out of my laguna. Who's in?

In the mean time - please PLEASE can anyone else offer some advice on what might be causing this? I'm at my wits end. Symptoms are still exactly as described in the original message.

Thanks in advance.

P.S - I'm serious about the scrappies invite. If you live in Scotland and want to join in, just drop your name in the replies.
Currently in Ernz's garage:
1999 Renault Laguna I 1.9dti Alizé NO LONGER! He now drives a 2001 Renault Laguna II 1.8 16V Dynamique.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome