Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - How to input radio code Scenic

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 22nd June 2009
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by pogo1 View Post
Hi.I need to input the code for my radio cassette in my Scenic.I don't have any handbooks,so could someone tell me the sequence,as it has a no. 7 in the code but buttons only up to 6
It is a standard Renault fit radio,model 22DC259/62T and it is the type with 2 large round buttons left and right,2 rows of 3 buttons for channels,and a power on/off. Hope someone can help.Paul
Hi there.Its pretty simple to enter the code.I always find the best way is to use the thumbwheel on the remote to the right of the steering wheel. For example,if the code is 1234,turn the thumbwheel until number 1 appears on the display,then confirm by pressing the button on the underside of the remote. Carry out this procedure for the following numbers. Once the final number is entered,hold down the button on the underside of the remote until you hear a beep and the frequencies are displayed on the screen.Hope this helps.All the best.
Currently in YoungTad's garage:
2005 Megane 225 Trophy
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome