Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Independent/Mechanic & Vel Satis Owners in Manchester/North West

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 24th June 2009 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Yep I did try that garage list link Dave, as you've spotted, but sadly the place I tried seems very slow indeed and my car came back with a few bits not working (which I noticed on the way home unfortunately) and also a slight dent to an arch, but the garage say I can't blame them as these things could just be coincidence, but I know they were working when I dropped it off with them and I didn't do the dent.

The main reason I'm hesitant to take my car back there though is that they seem so very slow to even give me a quote, let alone do the work. I never quibble with them over price and I've always treated them well, paid immediately etc, so I can't work out why they seem worse than everyone else recommends?!

Do you reckon the fact I've sometimes said "people on the Renault forums reckon it might be worth looking into the..." and things like that, means they hate customers like me?
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome