Its summer.... the thunder flies are about in force, so fire alarms and various other alarm sensors are a target for them to crawl into and mess up.
You can disable the volumatic alarm by inserting the keycard Twice within 10 seconds, then lock the doors within 20 seconds, buzzer will sound 4 times to confirm deactivation of ultrasonics.
blinky/beepy messages are:
1. doors, bonnet, boot - have been opened!
2. additional sensor triggered!
3. ultrasonic sensors triggered!
4. attempts to start (ignition key)
5. -- (no info)
6. tamper mode!
7. serial line error/fault - (main dealer repair needed)