Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 06-07 laguna elec.window probs!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 29th June 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thumbs up 06-07 laguna elec.window probs!

Hi to all here on the site as im a new member,hope someone can help me out.Well actually it's my mums elderly friend who resides in Donaghadee ,N ireland.he has an 06/or 07 laguna sports tourer 1.9dci i think.and told me his osf drivers door window stopped app 4" from top of frame and playing up.I have only spoke to him briefly on phone but it appears all the other windows are working fine both from the individual control switches on each door and from the main control on drivers door ,only the drivers window at fault.problem is he went to a small garage where he paid 50 to the guy and described that they had stripped the door card off and removed what he remembers as a small brown relay type part and was told by the guy he would need to replace not only that one but all 4 doors!at a further cost of around 340 .he told him renault only supply the part as a pack of im no renault expert but im hoping someone can maybe help me out here and hopefully avoid a man in his seventies being fleeced.hope you all can help and all the best
Currently in luther's garage:
06-07 laguna sports tourer 1.9dci
  5 Lastest Threads by luther
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
06-07 laguna elec.window probs! Electronics mord 1 565 29th June 2009 11:07 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome