Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Replacing a Laguna II window regulator

View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 2nd July 2009
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Send a message via MSN to sheriffdude
job done just

this must be the worst job i have had to do first of all it was lovely sunshine i thought nice day got the part get the job done it all came of easy cut the secure clips on the wire on the regulator attached the motor ..but it did not fit on right so gave it a we pull ..yes the hole lot untangled what a night mare getting it all back on ..just in case you do this undo the side tension clips to get it back on still not easy go it fixed back to the car got it in but just could not get it to fit so thought i would take it out and try a different way ..and the tension cable came off aaaaaaaaaaaaa fixed it again then with window down thunder yes it was lashing down had to sit in car half a hour ..started again and yes more rain ....had one more go then gave up ...came on here had a we look ..hour later no rain ok give it a other go after calming down lol
this time it all fitted easy apart form lower plastic clip had to cut a bit off as it would just not fit the blue clip on right to get the secure clip on ,,done that put it all back together ..all working great ....but now i have learned from my mistakes yes if there was no thunder and lightning or rain you could do it in 20 mins lol what a day
Currently in sheriffdude's garage:
laguna 2
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome