Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 1998 clio problems that need to be fixed

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 3rd July 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Smile 1998 clio problems that need to be fixed

I'm new to this forum and need some help.

I have a 1998 Renualt Clio. I am now considering selling it. I have a few problems that I need to fix before selling up.

I have big bonet scratches which someone used a key on. I need to find out what colour code the body paint is, can anyone help? It's an orange colour (they only did one orange in the renualt clio range if I can remember). Chipsaway may cost abit too much.

I don't want to spend 60-150 of getting rid of the scratches on the car.

I need to sort out the radio display. No information is shown if it does the light is very hard to see. I have changed the fuses but with no luck. Can someone tell me how I can sort this problem out.

When I press the key to open the doors, it won't. I have changed the batteries but still it won't open. I heard it has something to do with codes.

I have had sunroof problems which I believe i can now fix after reading the article in this forum.

Can you guys help me please with the above problems?

Thank you.
  5 Lastest Threads by madbone01
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
1998 clio problems that need to be fixed Bodywork madnoel10 6 1446 3rd July 2009 01:55 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome