Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Grand Scenic Simple Electrical Problem?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 4th July 2009 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Grand Scenic Simple Electrical Problem?

Hi, I have searched the forums (and the internet!) for an answer to a question that I guess is so simple I will feel like the Renault forum village idiot!

I have recently bought a 54 Grand Scenic diesel and love it, but for one small problem. When I return to the car and am sitting waiting for the good lady or someone, it would be nice to listen to the radio etc, but I have no idea how it's done without starting the engine!!!

As if that wasn't thick enough, I've managed it twice and have no idea what I did to achieve it

I guess I'm looking for the equivalent of key position 1 in the keycard world. Thanks in anticipation of any help offered.
Currently in Scunner's garage:
2004 Renault Grand Scenic 1.9D
  5 Lastest Threads by Scunner
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Scenic Alarm Problem Electronics Scunner 2 3243 3rd September 2010 01:18 PM
Grand Scenic Simple Electrical Problem? Electronics Scunner 5 1292 4th July 2009 11:46 AM
Greetings From Scotland Welcome to RenaultForums Donald 5 911 4th July 2009 11:38 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome