View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 4th July 2009
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Originally Posted by lifesblood View Post
thanks for the nice reply donald,theres 1 job i really need doing and thats the pain in the sunroof,really need to find out which wire goes into the relay which i'm not having any luck with.i thought the same as in starting with the wheels(spoked black alloys) then getting it lowered then prob gonna iron out all the little problems like dents etc.prob a nice kit on it then after that sprayed up then start on the interior.may even start meesing around with the engine,not that confident at the mo but i'll learn as i go along.really wanna do a beetle or mini up after that anyways cheers mate gaz
Iam i right in thinking you have another thread on the go with regards to your problem?are you any further forward on the relay yet?,have you thought a about a Haynes book??there not brilliant but they will learn you a thing or two and help you save money without a doubt,

Well it sounds like you have big plans for the car

The thing is we all have to start somewhere i was the very same as you not that i know any more than i did when i first started medaling with carsin a mechanical way,your will learn as time goes on and your tool box will grow in size,

I look forward to some updates as time goes by all the best Donald
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome