Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 2003 laguna initiale ide

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 13th July 2009
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by sam-seed View Post
I have just brought a 2003 laguna initiale ide 2.0 which is absolutely loaded with gadgets and fun stuff which we love!

However there are a few annoying things that we know can be changed but would probably need a user manual for the information and dont have one so does anyone know where i could get one from??

The most annoying thing is we set the wing mirrors to our liking and then when we get back in it they have changed back to their original position so there must be a memory setting for them but we dont know how to set them!

Any help would be great as we love the car and want to get the most out of it!

I have loads of queries so want to get them sorted one at a time.

Thanks in advance
The memory setting is; get everthing how you like it, radio stations, seat settings, climate settings, mirrors.Then hold the seat control centre button in until it beeps (you just repeat this anytime you want to save a new setting) . This is key specific so if you have both keys you can have different settings for each key.Also you should have one touch windows, a feature is to exit car with windows and/or roof open, hold the lock button on key and car will double-lock itself and close windows (you let go of button once they start closing)..I enjoyed my 53 Initiale so much that I traded it @105k for the ph2 I have now.
Currently in faffer's garage:
Qashqai, Alfa Spider & company Octavia
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome